Thumb_logo_white Discover Create Go Pro
Log In / Sign Up
Paradigm Shift - Islam, Christianity, and Judaism - Satan's Psyop of Self Destruction Part 1
January 28, 2015 12:00 PM PST
itunes pic

 
Paradigm Shift - Humanity is Satanically Possessed - Who IN the Word IS the House of Yisrael Part 7
January 26, 2015 11:55 AM PST
itunes pic

 
Paradigm Shift Presents - A View From Space with Gary Bell 1-24-2015
January 25, 2015 10:20 AM PST
itunes pic

The Swiss decouple their currency under fears of deflation and a trillion dollar money printing for the EU. By absolute coincidence, The World Economic Forum was held in Davos, Switzerland this week too.

A record 1700 private jets flew in the top cabal Kings and their Economical, Religious, Environmental, Scientific, Political, Corporate, and Entertainment heads, to give them their script for their World Stage alchemy of 2015. And just to rub it in our faces, an article was released this week about the wealthiest 1% will own more than all the rest of the 99%, all of us not at the meeting, of the world.

Deflation is the reason for the season at this year's meeting. While their economic mouth pieces talked of deflation all week on their satanically controlled media, they throw us another bone or two about deflated footballs and balloons on a sinking airliner.

What a mockery are we the ignorant, the 99%, of their black magic and witchcraft sorceries? Our people perish for lack of knowledge, because WE reject it! We love not the truth and die for the lies!

May Abba have mercy on all those endeavoring to over come to the end.

Shalom

Paradigm Shift - Humanity is Satanically Possessed - Who IN the World IS the House of Israel - Part 6
January 23, 2015 11:15 AM PST
itunes pic

 
Paradigm Shift - Humanity is Satanically Possessed - Who IN the World IS the House of Israel - Part 5
January 21, 2015 12:00 PM PST
itunes pic

 
Paradigm Shift - Humanity is Satanically Possessed - Who IN the World IS the House of Israel? - Part 4
January 19, 2015 11:55 AM PST
itunes pic

 
Paradigm Shift Presents - A View From Space with Gary Bell 1-17-2015
January 18, 2015 02:03 PM PST
itunes pic

Paris Terrorist Attacks and The Strong Delusion of Consent!

Paradigm Shift Presents - A View From Space with Gary Bell 1-10-2015
January 11, 2015 08:33 AM PST
itunes pic

 
Paradigm Shift - New Years - The Sorcery of The Seasons - Who Is Israel? Part 1
January 09, 2015 10:50 AM PST
itunes pic

 
Paradigm Shift - Skyception Part 5
January 07, 2015 11:42 AM PST
itunes pic

www.creationism.org – Numerous Resource Books

www.hisplan.net – for downloadable Velikovsky Books, lectures, and other resources

Next Page